Better Life, Better World
27-28 March 2017, Birmingham, UK
Birmingham University are delighted to be hosting ChemEngDayUK 2017 and look forward to welcoming leading UK Chemical Engineering academics, industry partners and international guests, to discuss developments and innovations towards a more sustainable future.
This conference will bring together researchers, engineers and scientists from around the UK to explore the latest technological advances and research results in core areas of chemical engineering. Through a combination of a distinguished plenary speaker, parallel technical sessions with invited talks by leading experts from academia and industry, and interactive poster sessions, participants will showcase their research efforts and technologies, and share visions with researchers in the UK.
New opportunities for collaborative effort will be created and, in particular, industrialists will be able to establish new dialogues and build relationships with universities in addition to developing links across industries.
- Professor Lynn Gladden CBE, FRS, FREng, University of Cambridge, UK
- Professor David Mooney, Harvard University, USA
- Professor Ian Noble, Senior R&D Director, Mondelez R&D, UK
- Professor Nigel Brendon, FREng, Imperial College, UK
- Professor Chris Hardacre, HoS, University of Manchester, UK
- Professor Steven M Howdle, University of Nottingham, UK
- Professor Omar Matar, Imperial College, UK
- Professor Nigel Titchener-Hooker, FREng, University College London, UK
- Professor David York, FREng, University of Leeds, UK